Monday, 26 August 2013

Mukesh and Shivani's Couple Shoot

Shivani is my best friend and has been for the past twelve years now. I wanted to do a couple shoot so I thought who better to ask than Shivani and her boyfriend, Mukesh, of almost five years! These two are meant for each other, trust me. It was so lovely to photograph them, I think their love really shows through the images. It did rain a lot just before we started so the weather was not on our side but I actually think the rain added to the photos - especially the one on the path and the one's in the telephone box. They're both from London so I think the telephone box photos are very fitting! These were taken in Windsor, first the Windsor Great Park, then the park near the riverside, along the riverside and finally on the Eton side of the river. I think Windsor Great Park is beautiful with it's symmetry of the trees, for someone who likes neatness it's very pleasing to the eyes. The vlog from the day is live too, so watch that here. Also, don't forget to check my Facebook page for outtakes from the day.


Mukesh and Shivani Mukesh and Shivani Mukesh and Shivani Mukesh and ShivaniMukesh and Shivani Mukesh and Shivani Mukesh and Shivani Mukesh and Shivani Mukesh and Shivani Mukesh and ShivaniMukesh and Shivani Mukesh and Shivani Mukesh and Shivani Mukesh and ShivaniMukesh and Shivani Mukesh and Shivani Mukesh and Shivani

1 comment:

  1. Me and Mukesh would just like to give you a huge thank you for doing this for us, it was our 1st couples shoot so i wasnt too sure how it was going to be. We were both quite nervous, as it can get awkward although Gavina is my bestfriend. I have to say she was so happy and giggly she made us feel comfortable enough to do this shoot and it felt so natural, obviously there were some forced poses but with us having so much fun it just blended right in. It did start to rain just before the shoot started, i'd like to commend Gavina for her dedication and skills as she made such a gloomy day look so beautiful. I will definitely want to this again, Gavina just wait till the sun is out again :P .. Once again Thank You so Much for this. We both really appreciate it. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!